Monday, October 22, 2007

Okay, I'm here!

Thank you, Jen, for hounding me. And thank you, Melissa, for wondering where I was! :)

Okay, not really time to catch up, but I have uploaded some new pics to the website and I've put a couple of pics here for your immediate enjoyment. The first 3 are of Bethany's room. We finally got around to painting a couple of months ago, so here is the fruit of our labor:





And here now is a recent piece of art by Bethany. She went from scribbles to circles to happy faces and now to whole people so quickly (it seems!). This is a picture of Penelope that B wanted to put on Penelope's door. Notice the amount of hair she thinks the baby will have!




So I hope you all enjoy that little update. I wish my life would slow down for a minute! I have some cute video I need to put up, too, and as soon as Nathan's life slows down, he can help me with that! :)

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I love her room! And I love that you're calling the baby Penelope!!! Off to go see the video. :-)