Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone brought in the new year the way you wanted. Nathan and I spent our new year's eve re-painting the dining room. I'll take a picture and post it later. I think you'll like it better. I know we do. It makes everything look bigger.

Today we're FINALLY putting the baseboards back up. You may recall about a year ago when we had to replace all of our floors due to our shower leaking. We took off the damaged base boards then decided that since we had to redo the floors we might as well take off the rest in the kitchen/dining room and family room since it would be easier to do that to put down the flooring. Well today is the big day! We got them all painted a couple of weeks ago and Nathan's dad is here with his handy-dandy nail gun to help put them back on! We really know how to stretch out a project, don't we???

No comments: