Sunday, October 01, 2006

SmokinMini

Well, my 7-year-old grape iMac finally bit the dust. It was sad. But, it was good to us. The downside was that we had to spend money on a new computer. Once we got the new one though we forgot all about the hit to our bank account. We bought a Mac mini. It is smokin'. New computers seem even faster when you wait 7 years between purchases! And it's so little. It's very cute. It's also very quiet. For the last few months my old computer had a capacitor that was singing. it was not pleasant to ones' ears. It does so many cool things. It comes with a remote that can call up my iPhoto, iTunes, etc and I don't have to be sitting at my computer to go through pictures or music. I can select one of my photo albums in iPhoto and turn it into a slide show right there. So cool. I am very happy. :)

No comments: