Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This is for Matt

Meaning, my friend's hubby, Matt, just complained on his blog that no one has been doing their blogging lately. So here's one for you, Matt.

I can't believe that Bethany is about to turn 2. We spent over an hour at Sears today having pictures taken. Some of them came out beautifully. We'll get them back in a few weeks. I can't wait!

I've been meaning to write down some of my favorite things that she says. One of my all time faves is, "Mup here ina bed!" Translation: "Come up here in the bed", when she wants to get in our bed. And, of course, I can't think of anything else while I'm sitting here at the computer. I'll try to be better about that.

B is so excited about her birthday party. She can tell you how old she'll be and what kind of birthday party she'll have ("Jojo party!"). Then when you ask her what we'll have to eat she says, "Cake?". Then, when asked, she'll sing "Happy Birthday" but includes, "...dear Mommy...". I tell her, "No, it's your birthday so we'll sing 'dear Bethany'". "NO!! DEAR MOMMY!" Ok, no more arguing about that!

She is still a very picky eater. We've tried several games/tricks to get her to eat, but she's just too smart for that. We're running out of ideas because one trick lasts just over 24 hours. After that, it's no good anymore.

Well, Matt. I hope that satisfied you a little. I'll try to write some on my other blog, too.

No comments: