This is what she said to me this afternoon as she was trying to reach my glass on the dining room table. She is saying the cutest things lately. Last night she requested that Nathan play "lion". They crawled on the floor for like 20 minutes acting like lions. Today, she wanted to play "horsey". She started trotting around the house and saying, "Mama, horsey?" So we both were trotting around and I got her saying, "Neigh!" and she was saying, "Giddy-up horsey!" "Bethany horsey!"
Today there was no story time at the library so we went to the park. But instead of going to our local park, we went to Gemini Springs park down in DeBary to do something different. It was really nice. They have a covered playground area and I swung Bethany on the swing and took her down the slides. She had so much fun. I brought our lunch with us so we sat down to eat and then took a walk down by the water. She loved watchin the ducks. "Hi, ducks!" Then when we left she said, "Bye, duck! Bye, other duck!" Then as we walked along the sidewalk back to the car I noticed the pavilions had numbers on them. I asked her to look at one and asked her what number it was. "Five!" Then, "Where's number 4? Where's number 8?" The next pavilion was 2. "What number is that?" "Two! Where's number 4?" "I don't know we'll have to try to find it!" Unfortunately, we never found number 4. Maybe next time.
She fell asleep on the way home (about 1:00) and slept until about 3:30. And then when she woke up, she just played quietly in her crib, talking to her friends and singing. It was so nice. Lately, she's been waking up and immediately crying out for me. So today was a nice change.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cool Amy. I hope that our little Lewis is as smart as Bethany when he reaches her age.
Matt, I'm sure he (or she!) will be very smart with parents like you and Katie!
Post a Comment