Monday, September 27, 2004

not so much about bethany

Well, this post won't be a whole lot about Bethany.

We worked A LOT on the apartment today. No more boxes stacked in the corner anymore!!!!! And we put up some pictures. So I'll take some pictures tomorrow and either email them or post them for you. It feels better to have more of our things in a "place".

Well, Bethany has only rolled over again once since Friday. This is what I think: when she first started pushing up, her arms were a little weak so she fell over to one side and then was able to push with a foot to go the rest of the way over. Now, her arms are a little stronger, so she can stay up longer. Of course, then she gets frustrated because she can't figure out how to go over! And now when we put her on her tummy, she really works on her legs. She sticks her butt in the air! :) If I can get a shot of it, I will.

This afternoon when we put her down for a nap, she just kept rolling onto her side and squealing. She likes to talk to her friends! :) (Ears, the bunny she got in NICU; Flutter, the praying lamb; the "other lamb", from my chiropractor in Chi-town; and "doll with no name", my pink checked doll with a rattle in her head) I guess we really should name those other two! :)

It's about time for bed now. We're glad that everyone is safe from Jeanne. Let's pray that she's the last one you'll see.

More soon!!

No comments: